Premium accessories brand for the next generation of free thinkers creatives & global independent's
Nixon is California’s iconic watch and accessories brand, born from action sports and pushing the never been done. As a company we are creative, we are ambitious, we take risks. Above all, we want to build great products with the world’s youth as our audience. We collaborate with the best in the business: brands, athletes, retailers, causes. People who share our mindset and our belief that we can make an impact, one detail at a time.
The Global Creative Director oversees all aspects of Nixon’s brand marketing creative, working closely with the VP of Marketing and E-commerce. This role is responsible for defining and executing the Nixon brand across various marketing channels, ensuring a consistent and exceptional brand experience. The Global Creative Director leads a team of designers and creatives, excelling in graphic design, photography, copywriting, production, and campaign development.
· Collaborate with the VP of Marketing and E-commerce, defining and evolving the Nixon brand.
· Take ownership of Nixon’s visual branding and share a clear perspective on the brand and its customers.
· Refine Nixon brand standards and ensure global consistency across all markets.
· Establish a brand creative position based on Nixon’s values, goals, target audience, and marketplace analysis.
· Lead the global brand experience in all marketing, including digital, retail, wholesale, and brand advertising.
· Develop campaign and tactical style guides for the Go-To-Market process.
· Review and guide the team’s work to ensure quality and brand alignment.
· Present work for team and stakeholder reviews, incorporating feedback and obtaining final approval.
· Directly manage creative agencies, contractors, and consultants to ensure on-time, on-budget deliverables.
Seasonal & Product Creative-
· Oversee Nixon’s creative process, including budget, schedules, seasonal planning, staffing, and communication.
· Develop brand campaign/seasonal concepts and assign deliverables to the team.
· Review and approve all creative work to ensure alignment with the brand and commercial needs.
· Oversee location photography and internal photography studio management.
· Design and execute key projects requiring a creative director’s expertise.
· Select and manage creative vendors, including printing, pre-press, photographers, and freelance designers/writers.
· Assist in seasonal inspiration for product design and development.
· Collaborate on brand application across different product categories, packaging, and displays.
· Provide input into product designs and the Go-To-Market process.
Leadership & Planning-
· Lead and manage the creative team, providing coaching and guidance.
· Partner with the VP of Marketing and E-commerce to understand channel and regional needs.
· Plan and monitor seasonal budgets with the Studio Manager to ensure quality and timely content production.
· 6+ years of experience in retail and marketing companies or agencies with proven ability to manage high performance teams.
· 8+ years of creative or design experience.
· Extensive experience in digital marketing.
· Preferred experience in Sports or Outdoors brands.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Come join the Nixon Team! Please forward your resume to email@example.com Include ‘Global Creative Director’ in the subject line. This position is in Carlsbad, CA, USA, hybrid schedule.
Due to the volume of resumes we cannot respond to everyone personally, but we do thank you for your interest and for reaching out to Nixon. Please, no phone calls. Thank you!
Start Date: Targeted: December 11th, 2023 Reports to: Art Director Location: Onsite in our Park City, UT headquarters office Comp: $100,000 –...Apply For This Job
Description This position is for a highly collaborative, hands-on, visual expert who thrives in a creative and fast-paced environment, and...Apply For This Job
As a Junior Creative in the team you will work closely with our Art Director and Social Media Manager, to...Apply For This Job
The Sr. Art Director will report to the Creative Director in Austin, TX and will be responsible for playing a...Apply For This Job
About the Role: Product is the heart of the Patagonia brand. Building the best product in the most responsible way...Apply For This Job
About the job As the Senior Art Director, Americas Brand Creative, your primary responsibility will be to ideate and drive...Apply For This Job