Transfer Snowboard Magazine are looking for passionate and experienced writers to join their team on a freelance basis. Writers who have a deep knowledge of snowboarding history, culture, trends, equipment, athletes and events. This role is remote, globally, as long as you’re continuing to turn in work on time.
Work with Transfer’s editorial team to research and write engaging, well-structured articles about snowboarding, events, gear, key personalities.
The writer would be encouraged to:
· Regularly propose innovative and exciting articles & content ideas
· Stay up-to-date with the latest snowboarding trends and news
· Maintain a strong network of contacts within the snowboarding community to source stories and interviews.
· Collaborate with the editorial team.
· Work to deadlines.
· Must snowboard.
· Have a good sense of humor.
· Must be able to write well.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Have strong research skills and the ability to generate innovative stories.
Transfer is the leading snowboard media & production outlet Down Under. It represents an uncompromising commitment to Australian and New Zealand snowboarding – The people, the places, the lifestyle. A belief that our mountains, culture and community deserve a premium media, creative & production platform that reflects their way of life.
Tagged as: contributing writer
About the Role: The role of the Communications team is to establish the overarching messaging and communications strategy for the...Apply For This Job
About the job The Head of Content is the visionary that leads the creation and execution of Red Bull Content...Apply For This Job