Are you a grounds maintenance whizz?
An exciting opportunity is available for a Facilities Supervisor (building and grounds) to join our team. We’re looking for someone exceptional to maintain our grounds and manage maintenance contractors of our brand new surf park in Sydney Olympic Park.
• It’s never been a more exciting time to join our team!
• Have a Surf Park as your office
• Work with people who are passionate about what they do
The Facilities Supervisor for Building and Grounds will focus on providing a well-maintained, aesthetically pleasing, compliant and functional facility.
The Facilities Supervisor will be responsible for maintaining the grounds and co-ordinating building services contractors such as fire services, plumbers, painters, HVAC, electricians, and the internal cleaning team.
• Working with children check (WWC) (essential)
• Cert 3 in Horticulture or carpentry (desirable)
As we are a surf park and surrounded by water the below qualifications are a bonus but not essential
• Perform CPR or equivalent (desirable)
• Ocean Rescue/Lifeguard qualifications (desirable)
Managing building compliance, grounds management, and facility cleaning
• Staff surf before or after work (space permitting),
• Be part of an awesome crew